Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 37

Grace on the sun deck.
     Not much to add over the last five days.  Friday TWIK's father and his wife came down for a nice visit and to see the apartment.  Saturday we came back to Lisle and stayed until Monday.  I played golf before we returned to the city.  Monday night we took a long walk to eat at the Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Company, very good stuff.  I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 bricks, I liked everything except the sauce in the pizza pot pie because it reminded me of spaghetti sauce.  Otherwise everything was excellent.  I also liked the location across the street from where the St. Valentine's Day Massacre took place.  When we got back I realized that I didn't have my set of apartment keys so today I walked to Union Station and came back to Lisle again to retrieve them.  I'm about to walk back to the train.  Nothing planned for tonight except the walk back.  Sorry nothing very exciting to report.  Good stuff planned for the rest of the week so hopefully the next update will be more exciting.

I thought this was cool,
we saw it walking to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment