Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Summer of Brick

Our summer digs
      Did you know I'm a blogger now, I blog.  Or at least I will be this summer because we are renting a two bedroom apartment in this building on the 51st floor for the months of June and July.  Why would we do this?  I think the best answer to that question is another question, why not?  My wife has long ago forbidden me to mention her by name in any of my Facebook postings and so I will continue to honor that prohibition in this blog, but on occasion you might hear a reference to "this woman I know".  It is always the same woman.


       I'm starting this blog now just to get used to writing and to figure out how to post, etc. but once summer gets here I will attempt to post daily for the two months and relate the daily goings on in a city that I have lived close to for 28 years, but in reality I barely know.
     


I have said many times that I use Facebook as my blog but I've begun to feel a little restricted on what I feel comfortable posting on there because of the diversity of my friends list.  I have a great suspicion that even though I'm not going to limit who follows this blog, it will be a lot smaller list of people.   

View from the roof on the 60th floor
View of Navy Pier from the living room



No comments:

Post a Comment